Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Dean, those times today almost suggest you are chasing my virtual ghost - and occasionally beating me. You must be knackered:okay:

:laugh:

And no, absolutely no-I am not keeping an eye on your times coz I am worried :whistle:
Lol I was 1st on the leader board for volcano flat. 1497374806122.jpg

I wasn't there very long though, felt good today so thought I'd see if I could increase my ftp I did but not by much so it's 236 up 3 watts.
I've been doing some training on the bike and with weights and I think it's all ready making a difference so I'm thinking about getting on trainer road so I should see some proper gains.

Attachments

• 1497374806122.jpg
    1497374806122.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Dean. I have a free trial of you want to have a go on TR? I'm finding I've lost a fair bit of power recently in the quest to gain endurance. My leg muscles are aching a lot just from adding a bit of power training. It will settle down, eventually! :boxing:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Currently doing cap formentor on RGT- something not working; climbing 8% in big ring and cannot get much above 160w .set at 100% slope. Speed is slow at 7kph. Something amiss so may have to stop- v frustrating

Breedon

Legendary Member
Currently doing cap formentor on RGT- something not working; climbing 8% in big ring and cannot get much above 160w .set at 100% slope. Speed is slow at 7kph. Something amiss so may have to stop- v frustrating
I had something similar happen last time i did RGT it just didn't feel right, probably won't go back on it until they release the update and see if its any better

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I had a similar issue on BRVR. I think it was OS related, rather than BRVR, as I had just come off of a bkool session, I don't think the ANT+ stick got released properly. I did not pick up the problem immediately as I was on a flat section t start with. A reboot of the SW (BRVR) normally resolves the problem from my experience.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Finished it but not workout I needed. Also Sucked the juice out of my laptop in a way bkool and Zwift never have . Still, if I can get resistance working properly it will be a good training ride, almost a chaingang ride!
Boxers, will try that if I have a go at Stelvio at weekend

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Trying to sign up for Road Grand Tours, asks me for a power meter model before I can register. I don't have one, any ideas?
Do you have an Ant+ smart trainer? (FEC capable IIRC) I believe it will run on one of them.

Edit to Add

I just re-registered under a different email address. You do not need to enter a power meter as the equipment you have is reviewed(?). I have just entered NO in that section and put my BKOOL trainer in the next box.

Last edited:
Top Bottom