Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darrensmith0410

Do you have an Ant+ smart trainer? (FEC capable IIRC) I believe it will run on one of them.

Edit to Add

I just re-registered under a different email address. You do not need to enter a power meter as the equipment you have is reviewed(?). I have just entered NO in that section and put my BKOOL trainer in the next box.

Thanks Boxers. Will have to wait and hear from them, I suppose :smile:

Breedon

Legendary Member
A bit lazy here, If I wanted to use ERG to train on Zwift, how do I activate it?
They have erg mode when doing one of there workouts but not sure if you can use erg manually.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Was going to do a FTP test for trainerroad but with the heat i thouhht i would try out one of the new courses but I was struggling as it was 23c In the dining room, crawled up box hill and finished around 13 miles.
Nice long flat section the route I took no sprints though.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yeah, too hot here so had a 1/2 bottle of wine- oh dear, and I dipped below 73 kilos yesterday...oh well, where's the ice cream?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I work from home and self employed so can pick my times to train :biggrin:

Besides afternoon is getting to hot now
I am a little jealous of all these people on zwift when I am toiling away at work and then trying to fit training in around family commitments....I want to retire:cry:

bobinski

Legendary Member
....GULP....

NEO not working. Lights won't come on. Have disconnected power supply and patiently waiting an hour to reconnect and see what happens. First world problems...

Breedon

Legendary Member
You know when you have a good workout and a not so good. Today it was a good combo session :smile:
Are you working on your core as well?
Currently working on core with leg risers and weighted sit ups, will use the ab roller probably next week.
I'm also working on lower back with back extensions and with leg risers as this also works the lower back.

Top Bottom