Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Not sure you'd win I hear it's Ella Viviani :bicycle:

The one signed up is the race “leader”, and his name is Andrea. Regarding Viviani, I think it is off season for him now, so I might have a chance. :laugh:

Del C

Veteran
Just done the SZR Cat B social ride managed to get to 19.6 miles this time 2 more than last week ^_^ , the group kept on going for the sprint on the bridge so i had to push at least 6 w/kg to stay in the pack, brutal :B) but getting there.
I did the Cat C.

I had 3 good laps and was right up with the front group. Stayed just back from the lead group until the final bridge sprint on lap 4 and then got spat out the back, and finished 1m 47s behind the first C rider home. Lost all that time after the bridge, around 5kms I think?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Trainers may have changed, but your power is still to be feared :notworthy:

Yes, so much power that the belt snapped on my first Direto. :boxing:

Remember the race, where I did 3,8 w/kg, and said my offset value was way too low? Did another race a few days later and could feel the belt slipping on 10+ gradients.

I contacted Elite, and they told me to tighten it again. I did it very gently, but in one of the spindowns I heard two clunks, and then the resistance was gone. :ohmy:
Through the cooling vents I could see the belt hanging loose at the bottom, so I quickly knew what had happened. Elite told me to contact the vendor for a replacement. I left the trainer late Friday afternoon at his doorstep, and received a new one Tuesday the week after. :okay:

The new one’s offset value was spot on the factory calculated one, and best of all, it has the silent stepper motor. :wahhey:

Apparently there was a problem with some of the first Diretos’ belt tensioner (I think), which caused the belt to slowly shred it self. I got mine in November 17, so it was one of the earlier revisions.

My previous tensioning might have been too much, and the subsequent after that race finally made it snap. :sad:

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Won't be able to do a race so doing a group ride at 5.30

Top Bottom