Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JLaw

Veteran
I've never really considered racing on Zwift as I've always assumed I'll end up miles behind everyone. Is that genuinely not the case then?

6 week beginner ftp builder complete and FTP retested. 197 to 241, a 22% increase. Far more than I had hoped for :becool: What plan should I do next...
If you can hold 241 for around an hour then you'll do fine on any flat course. Start with D, but you could probably compete C on the right course.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Ran the zwiftlsyer and plugged the usb into the back of the pc which has improved alot but I'll run it tomorrow to see what's going on.
Would Bluetooth affect Ant+? As i use my headphones via Bluetooth can't think of anything else that could affect it

2.4ghz wifi channels can interfere with ant+

I have my dongle directly under tbe trainer and i have excellent quality and so far no dropouts since doing that

bobinski

Legendary Member
27EB5309-27F1-4BC9-960F-5F3EAF32A4BD.jpeg Common opponents :laugh:

bugno

Has anyone seen the Netflix documentary ‘icarus’?

Wow is all I can say. A case of the truth being stranger than fiction if ever there was one.

Yes. Unbelievable.

In terms of sports docs on Netflix I can also recommend Barkley Marathon as well as "Trainer. Trainer follows 3 coaches in 2/3 Bundesliga football - really really good.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yes. Unbelievable.

In terms of sports docs on Netflix I can also recommend Barkley Marathon as well as "Trainer. Trainer follows 3 coaches in 2/3 Bundesliga football - really really good.

Thanks mate I’ll check them out. I’ve just noticed narcos Mexico is online so I feel obliged to watch that first :smile:

Random question for everyone... favourite sports documentary of all time?

Norry1

Legendary Member
I am brutally honest about my +0,1 ton weight.

Thanks for the tip about wahoo tickr. I thought these things were a lot more expensive. Nice surprise there.

Edit. In races it always shows my (very high) weight with a fat red font. How come ? They suspect I weigh less or what ?

Red font means (I think) the max or min in that group if looking at group results, or max and min of your results if looking at a table of your own results. E.g, you can see your best 5 min w/kg, your highest HR etc.

Top Bottom