Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
That’s very generous of you mate:okay:

Forum, text and WhatsApp just to be on the safe side . You could also shout from the roof tops:tongue:

It is lovely isn’t it. Bit too hot for me though and easy to come in from the garden and watch the TDF where TJ....

Enjoy the sun and be careful with the sun tan cream mate;)

Or you could just show the same consideration you expect from others.

<Tommy>

Hopefully we get them tomorrow

How are they being sent? I suppose it goes back to that saying: if a deal sounds too good to be true it probably is’... but it’s easy to say that now with hindsight!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
How are they being sent? I suppose it goes back to that saying: if a deal sounds too good to be true it probably is’... but it’s easy to say that now with hindsight!
can,t grumble too much - courier is setting a new guinness record crawling on all 4s pushing bike boxes with his nose - bravo i say ! - or i would do if it wasnt my bike ! - hope the water bottles are full - ha:angry:

<Tommy>

Too nice a day to be so serious Tommy. Enjoy.

Not so serious. Just serious enough. Don’t ask others not to give spoilers if you can’t show them the same respect. It’s not a big deal. You just say sorry and move on, rather than digging yourself deeper in. Your old enough to know that.

<Tommy>

Unless you've recorded all of it, highlights probably won't cover all the action!

What like Porte being out the race you mean? Seriously not having this discussion.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Not so serious. Just serious enough. Don’t ask others not to give spoilers if you can’t show them the same respect. It’s not a big deal. You just say sorry and move on, rather than digging yourself deeper in. Your old enough to know that.

I think you are the one digging mate. You are not quite old enough to realise that. Let it go.

<Tommy>

I think you are the one digging mate. You are not quite old enough to realise that. Let it go.

Bob don’t give me advice unless I ask for it. And don’t try and patronise me. I’ve asked you to show the same consideration you expect in return. You have asked on numerous occasions for no spoilers. And now when I ask the same you make a joke of it. If you can’t understand that then that is your issue Carry on. You want to talk about this more we can do it when we’re in the same room.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob don’t give me advice unless I ask for it. And don’t try and patronise me. I’ve asked you to show the same consideration you expect in return. You have asked on numerous occasions for no spoilers. And now when I ask the same you make a joke of it. If you can’t understand that then that is your issue Carry on. You want to talk about this more we can do it when we’re in the same room.

Or on the same road? I look forward to it Tommy.
Enjoy the highlights

can,t grumble too much - courier is setting a new guinness record crawling on all 4s pushing bike boxes with his nose - bravo i say ! - or i would do if it wasnt my bike ! - hope the water bottles are full - ha:angry:
Wow. Great new scam. Low cost shipping of high end bike then....

Screenshot_2018-07-15-06-30-06.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Tommy it is really one of those to watch live, but you'll get a great highlights later. no spoilers from what I've said, just a very action packed race day :okay:

Top Bottom