Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
What happens to Andy if the C's get panic-, asthma or just a plain off the front attacks thrown at them?
Chris, Del, Brendan and Michael are all strong C's, between us we're looking for big successes tomorrow :dance: I can almost see the CC rider on podium position, just can't quite make out who it is as the green is throwing a glare onto the tv cameras :tongue:

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Are each category set off separately or do we have to find our own C cat amongst the A,Bs ?

Whorty

Are each category set off separately or do we have to find our own C cat amongst the A,Bs ?
As Paul says, different cats separately. In all intents and purposes they are separate races as we never see the other cats on the screen.

Whorty

Green jersey wearer, winning a sprint finish? An omen for tomorrow? ^_^

1582555647590.png

Freelanderuk

Über Member
I did a Zwift workout this morning and thought that there was something wrong with Zwift as I could not see my avatar, then remembered that yesterday I had changed to green kit and ginger dreadlocks 😂

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just checked the ZP starter list. Now this is to manage expectations:blink:. There are lots of heavyweight riders, which are also in the masters category for age.

Just saying:ohmy:

DBR are a strong squad of 12 riders so far :wacko:

Why are you using 0 degree cleats Randy? Was that something that was recommended to you?
With the asymmetrical chain stays on the Orbea I was hitting my heel on the left side every once in a while. I put some old school pedals and watched where my natural spot was and it was with my heel slightly in and outboard.

Top Bottom