Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
Best time is when Pack do there social rides there so strung out there would be a line of riders from bottom to the top, use a power up and blast a way
When I started I was in the middle of a Pack ride, I was hoping they would go up Box Hill but alas they didn't. There were still quite a lot of riders but to be honest I was just watching the watts, and trying to ignore the heart rate.

kipster

Guru
Well I had top spot on the segment challenge for a couple of hours before Darren had a go

bobinski

Legendary Member
I managed to knock 2 seconds of my PB up Box Hill (7:34), HR peaked at 190, averaging 185, average 322w, almost vomit inducing, and all for 2 measly seconds.

And I had an aero powerup that I thought I'd use at the top, but forgot

Cracking Time there kipster:okay:
Strong heart too!

kipster

Guru
Not sure why, but my attempt on Box Hill from last night doesn't show up on the leaderboard.
That odd, it's got you recording an attempt on the activity page, but it's not on the leader board. In fact you doesn't appear of the leader board for volcano kom stage either, and you had an attempt on that. you're in the strava club, so not sure why they aren't appearing.

Last edited:

kipster

Guru
Ummh
Just did 7.34 on Box and Strava showing 7-35. Not happy! Well , quite happy. A bkool Time laid to rest:okay:
Cracking effort Bob.

ps. if the 1 second difference was in your favour I wouldn't be posting ;-)

bobinski

Legendary Member
Cracking effort Bob.

ps. if the 1 second difference was in your favour I wouldn't be posting ;-)

:biggrin:

Frustrating too because I fluffed a gear change which lost me a few seconds but then I probably tried harder as a result.

609E1191-8C69-44E0-B117-FA34DA70E1CB.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Sprint Time! ^_^ Not really good at all out hammer time. Might need to find fast race and use the fast average speed to launch from

Top Bottom