Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ahh, I see you both sped off while I warmed up through to the entrance to the jungle. I would probably have blown up if I had gone off too fast or sped up on the climb to the entrance.
I think the Alp is next.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I should say I absolutely refused to take any turns today. I didn’t mind being at or near front with a few others for short periods but no more than 5seconds. I have too often fallen into trap of trying to get others to push on only for them to tuck in and wait for me to tire.

CXRAndy

Guru
You sand bagger Bob:tongue:. I didn't speed away, it was quite pleasant to ease into the event, without gasping after 15 second s. I held about 300W till we left the ramp by then I had ended around 250th

bobinski

Legendary Member
You sand bagger Bob:tongue:. I didn't speed away, it was quite pleasant to ease into the event, without gasping after 15 second s. I held about 300W till we left the ramp by then I had ended around 250th

How very dare you :whistle:

Paul,
Cracking time:okay:

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I set loads of PBs on that tonight, even on the climb. No wonder I feel buggered now ha ha And I was still multiple minutes behind you guys :notworthy:

Top Bottom