Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I cannot believe you all rode stage 4 so fast! My fastest is 49-55 at 3.5w/k or 255w and I am 20w slower at the moment. Stage 5 I have to improve on my best of 1h 35 . I can’t find my numbers for Watopia mountain 8. Perhaps I will just look to finish :whistle:

CXRAndy

Guru
The cumulative fatigue of these rides has been greater than I expected, thank goodness for a break before the last two legs. Primarily being a mountainous/climbers set of rides, I'm chuffed with my times overall, with some of them nudging my PBs when I was much fresher for a particular course.

bobinski

Legendary Member
The cumulative fatigue of these rides has been greater than I expected, thank goodness for a break before the last two legs. Primarily being a mountainous/climbers set of rides, I'm chuffed with my times overall, with some of them nudging my PBs when I was much fresher for a particular course.

So fatigued you cannot sleep? Andy, Sounds like you are riding back into form.

I reckon in the lead up to the tour of Cambridge we should all ride and race together on Richmond.

CXRAndy

Guru
So fatigued you cannot sleep? Andy, Sounds like you are riding back into form.

I reckon in the lead up to the tour of Cambridge we should all ride and race together on Richmond.

Restless last night, needed half hour in the early hours. Good idea re Richmond

JuhaL

Guru
That is so true. These indoor session are often so excited that personally i forgot to listen my body way too often. That cumulative fatigue is so real, especially if you have bit of stress what i have now, then it's even heavier burden. I had 4 days without cycling so i will probably do indoor ride today to see how my body is response rest days.

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
That is so true. These indoor session are often so excited that personally i forgot to listen my body way too often. That cumulative fatigue is so real, especially if you have bit of stress what i have now, then it's even heavier burden. I had 4 days without cycling so i will probably do indoor ride today to see how my body is response rest days.
I'm looking to do a gentle recovery ride this evening - probably nothing too hard mostly a pootle. May even hack into Richmond course and spin around that.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Thursday here is the best day of the week so apart from that day I'll be back on the turbo from today not sure what to do trainerroad or BRVR

JuhaL

Guru
I'm looking to do a gentle recovery ride this evening - probably nothing too hard mostly a pootle. May even hack into Richmond course and spin around that.
Same plans in here, riding easily and enjoying virtual landscapes...mostly. Something more flat in London or with Bkool.

Top Bottom