Zwift Vs Sufferfest

Zwift vs Sufferfest

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YellowV2

Veteran
Zwift is undoubtedly the most popular but is less of a training platform, more of a social computer race/ride game. It will ultimately come down to your preference. The Sufferfest and Trainer road are purely training platforms aimed at performance gains, one with videos/music and comedic interjections.
Ultimately it will depend on what you prefer, I think they all offer trials so probably best to try a few if you are unsure?

Milzy

Guru
Zwift is undoubtedly the most popular but is less of a training platform, more of a social computer race/ride game. It will ultimately come down to your preference. The Sufferfest and Trainer road are purely training platforms aimed at performance gains, one with videos/music and comedic interjections.
Ultimately it will depend on what you prefer, I think they all offer trials so probably best to try a few if you are unsure?
You can drop any work out from all of the others into Zwift. Either get the file or create it yourself.

YellowV2

Veteran
You can drop any work out from all of the others into Zwift. Either get the file or create it yourself.
How can you access the workout in Trainer road or Sufferfest to drop it into Zwift without subscribing to said app? Obviously during a free trial you may be able to but after that?

Milzy

Guru
How can you access the workout in Trainer road or Sufferfest to drop it into Zwift without subscribing to said app? Obviously during a free trial you may be able to but after that?
You're right but you can get hold of the files off people from their computers by email etc. I like to copy them from scratch. They don't have to be exactly perfect.

CXRAndy

Guru
I use the TACX iPad app and it works well as long as your smart trainer can talk Bluetooth. I also have the old tacx cycling app still installed as that has paid for videos on it, such as Mount Ventoux.
Mine is a Neo2 so is perfect for their app. Ive downloaded half a dozen films(free) to train when bored of Zwift or trainer Road

Thedane

Regular
I used TR for a few years but was getting a bit bored with it so change to Sufferfest, which I used years ago before they had the app. I definitely prefer SF as I find it more engaging, but ultimately it comes down to personal preference and what you want to get from a training app/program.

Top Bottom