17th April 2015 Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I like beer and have every intention of joining the team, I currently have a ticket for 10.56, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed that one, or the next one,(repeat as necessary)
There was also some rumour of another Martin joining us in Bognor. Could this be true?

Yay! I thought you were one of the SMRbtH freaks.

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
I've also had a little moan about rear lights
Well said I thought

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
What time is a SMRbtH likely to set off?
By 9.30 I should think, depending on time we arrive, speed of service etc. but no more than an hour or so after we do arrive - allowing time to fend off suggestions of beer.... But like @frank9755 I have a dinner party Saturday night & have to
stay awake, witty and entertaining for an entire evening without even a restaurant closing time to rescue me
. My strategy is to ride myself into the ground, sober to counteract the adrenalin which otherwise prevents an afternoon sleep....

We're not at all fussy about membership.:cheers:
In that case, with your such high standards, I might come along for an audition.
Before being led astray by the SMRbtHers!

hatler

Guru
I've managed to join Team Beer just the once, and survived unscathed, though I understand numbers were depleted.

hatler

Guru
Pretty much. The important thing is to observe the correct ceremony for which the exact mechanism is to open one's wallet and, holding it open utter the sacred words "I'm going to the bar, does anyone want a drink?"
I certainly managed that bit. McWobble can testify.

Top Bottom