17th April 2015 Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
On my way- made the 2138, so will head to Victoria first.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Considerably less pooped after three hours kip. Ton successfully completed, I even got 7th fastest time on a Strava segment (can't be a popular one then..), that's how good the tailwind was. Well done Tim for a great job! More to follow.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've kinda forgotten how to do all this. Long time since I've ridden at night. How cold, or not, do peeps think it's likely to be? It's still pretty chilly at nights up this way, so I was thinking of wearing quite a lot of clobber, big gloves and suchlike. Is this madness?

You do know that lots of clothing doesn't actually mask the 'Winter' weight gain?

robjh

Legendary Member
Just got home after 21 hours away, 133 miles ridden, and the only sleep a series of mini-naps between stations on the train home.
It was a superb ride with the famous 26, followed by a SMR-part of the way-btH, where I raced into the wind up the A29 and still missed my train by 5 minutes, but then decided to enjoy the situation and rode up round Leith Hill en route to Dorking, to get a little taste of the Surrey Hills on this magnificent day.

Some photos to follow once I feel human again.

Top Bottom