2012 Bradley Wiggins Pinarello Dogma 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
so, when alls said and done, you won a competition that ends up costing you money.

i'll take it off your hands if you pay the fuel costs for me to pick it up - at least that way you don't have to tell the missus you cant go on holiday cos you have to insure the bike instead.

its all right, don't thank me. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Boy1608

Boy1608

Nice one! it is good to hear that some one has won. I can not find a jealous smilie so here is a thumbs up :thumbsup:
I know. The pic on my avatar is the bike if you are interested ^_^

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
If the insurance is going to stop you keeping it I would be tempted to spend some money on good locks and alarm instead then just use it and enjoy it.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm still reeling from the "just a bike" comment in page 1 of the thread (not mentioning any names) :sad:. My tourer and road bike are my pride and joy, and help make my life much more enjoyable. @Boy1608, get on that £4k bike and enjoy it :smile:.

OP
OP
Boy1608

Boy1608

Not really.. it could have been sat on a set of rollers throughout the duration of the tour and used for warm ups, it could have even been a training bike used in the tour.
I doubt very much that the bike is the specification of the race bikes Wiggo used in the tour, for example does the bike you have feature osymetric elliptical chain rings and a SRM power meter?

Team%20Sky%20bikes%20TdF%202012%2006.jpg

The reality is that unless you can prove that the bike has historical significance, its worth no more than a normal Dogma to anyone other than a Wiggo fanboy.
Ohh and yes it has elliptical chain rings on it and Sky have confirmed it was ridden by him last year. Waiting for confirmation of where.

Shaun

Founder
Just a quick reminder Chris - if you do decide to offer it for sale on CC, please start a separate thread in the Classifieds forum. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom