Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley 3 ferries. April 27th 2014.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
@MikeW-71 is it still ok for a couple of :girl: to leave some spare clothing :blush: in your car, in case we get soaked like last year? :cold:
Oh yeah of little faith! The met office says it's going to be overcast and dry (mostly .... errrm well maybe a 20% chance of a shower). OK, go with taking a change of clothes then! :whistle:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That ~@@&*^%*$ report is still not finished, but I've made enough progress to justify taking the weekend off work, especially if I'm to be fit to carry on with the long hours next week ...:biggrin::dance:

There will be further spare cake available (from PoP, if I don't take it all on the ride), so we shouldn't go hungry on the ride :thumbsup:.
Must get baking ...

T

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
That ~@@&*^%*$ report is still not finished, but I've made enough progress to justify taking the weekend off work, especially if I'm to be fit to carry on with the long hours next week ...:biggrin::dance:

There will be further spare cake available (from PoP, if I don't take it all on the ride), so we shouldn't go hungry on the ride :thumbsup:.
Must get baking ...

T
Well done Telemark! :bravo:

Fubar

Guru

Must get baking ...

T

Soooo, you'll be loitering around Waverley on Sunday morning looking for a handsome man under a clock?!? Cos if you are I might be there too!!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Soooo, you'll be loitering around Waverley on Sunday morning looking for a handsome man under a clock?!? Cos if you are I might be there too!!

:rolleyes: only if he has a bike with him, other handsome men will be studiously ignored ... outside WH Smith's on the main concourse? ;)

Ginger loaf & apricot/almond flapjacks are now cooling (and HJ is hovering hopefully :ninja: ) ... then I ran out of butter, so no more baking tonight!

T

Fubar

Guru
:rolleyes: only if he has a bike with him, other handsome men will be studiously ignored ... outside WH Smith's on the main concourse? ;)

Ginger loaf & apricot/almond flapjacks are now cooling (and HJ is hovering hopefully :ninja: ) ... then I ran out of butter, so no more baking tonight!

T

Cool, that's breakfast on the train sorted then!

Fubar

Guru
Just to warn everyone I have pretty mean toothache at the moment, will be bringing painkillers but if I go quiet or my face is contorted in pain for a wee bit just ignore me! Dentist on Wednesday :sad:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Sorry to hear about your toothache, @Fubar! Do you not have any dentists open at the weekend on your side of the Forth? There is the dental hospital in Edinburgh, they are good at temporary patches, if needed before Wednesday ...

T

Fubar

Guru
Sorry to hear about your toothache, @Fubar! Do you not have any dentists open at the weekend on your side of the Forth? There is the dental hospital in Edinburgh, they are good at temporary patches, if needed before Wednesday ...

T

I'll be fine, it's the nerve that flares up then calms down again - I think it needs root canal work (had it before) which they will not do at the weekend so will manage it with painkillers - Rule 5!

Top Bottom