Alan Moore knows the score!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, Watchmen is out tomorrow. Who's excited? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::hyper::sad::hyper::evil::hyper::ohmy::hyper::smile::hyper:

Those of you who ain't, go see Confessions of a Shopaholic instead...:tongue:

Oh and any Alan Moore purists who windily proclaim that a mere fillum cannot possibly do justice to His Beardedness's vision can kiss my donkey. :evil:

redshift

Über Member
Take a cushion - it's 2 hours and 43 minutes long!!!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I met Alan Moore, Bill Drummond and Ken Campbell backstage at a Memorial show for Robert Anton Wilson.

When I was introduced to Moore, I felt like a child meeting God. He so rocks!:sad:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
tdr1nka said:
I met Alan Moore, Bill Drummond and Ken Campbell backstage at a Memorial show for Robert Anton Wilson.

When I was introduced to Moore, I felt like a child meeting God. He so rocks!:ohmy:
Hmmmm. He's one of those modern deities that I always want to blow a very big raspberry at, followed by a certain Churchillian gesture. :evil:

But that's just me...:sad:

Abitrary

aha, I ****ing love The Watchmen.

First read it when I was 15 and about twice since. Genius. But I was always a 2000AD kid.

Crafty spine-tingling stuff.

I only ever go to the cinema for tarantino stuff, but this may deserve a trip.

Noodley

I bet he is a crusty old bloke who lives alone and picks his belly button fluff and eats it. And anyone who likes him sends him their belly button fluff as gifts.

Top Bottom