Another one down ME.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Sorry to hear, GWS..

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ouch.

At least the numpty stopped. Another idiot that bumps up the insurance premiums.

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
Is the bike ok though ?

GWS and i hope they bother to charge the driver.
From pics on the floor it will need new lights at least. Not been to look at it at work where it is being kept. Wife has banned me from going out.

Which I will ignore . Because it's Guiness and pie later .

I was lying in hospital wondering if I could put all the stuff stripped off my commuter onto the road bike to use that until new commuter arrives. And if I could do it today . ( answer is no chance today as shoulder is fecking agony)

Am annoyed it was my MTB and hope that doesn't need to be replaced as well. Will be going to LBS for a thorough frame check , but it wasn't run over as far as I can remember.

Wasn't happy with the police radio chatter about helmets and lack of one though.

From pics on the floor it will need new lights at least. Not been to look at it at work where it is being kept. Wife has banned me from going out.

Which I will ignore . Because it's Guiness and pie later .

I was lying in hospital wondering if I could put all the stuff stripped off my commuter onto the road bike to use that until new commuter arrives. And if I could do it today . ( answer is no chance today as shoulder is fecking agony)

Am annoyed it was my MTB and hope that doesn't need to be replaced as well. Will be going to LBS for a thorough frame check , but it wasn't run over as far as I can remember.

Wasn't happy with the police radio chatter about helmets and lack of one though.
Definitely was your fault 100% that he drove into you and that you tore your thigh muscle because you weren't wearing a helmet.....:scratch:

Do you remember if you put your hand down while crashing?

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
Definitely was your fault 100% that he drove into you and that you tore your thigh muscle because you weren't wearing a helmet.....:scratch:

Do you remember if you put your hand down while crashing?
Yes and wrist is funking painful. Not broke though .

Bike has been lied at by another cyclist ( one of those crazy MTBers) in work who is also a good engineer. Buckled front wheel. Twisted bars, bell is bolloxed, lights are cooked/ missing . Rest of bike fine . Will be checked at LBS as tw@t in cars insurance will be paying.

A nice hot bath highlighted the other hurty areas and some scrapes not noticed last night. I feel sorry for the assessor who has to look at pics of my body !

Top Bottom