Bike snobbery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They can't acknowledge me-I'm just a blur!! Why, sometimes, I've been recorded at 16mph! :smile:
Liar.

SD1

Generally I find it is when they (those on road bikes) are in groups they ignore you. The bigger the group the more likely they are to look down their nose at you. Pathetic, even had them shout at me to get out of the way?

SD1

Not bothered if they snub me,that's usual in London.More concerned how they cycle.
I would think staying alive would be the priority there.

Lonestar

Veteran
I would think staying alive would be the priority there.

Ok,example...cyclist undertook me at Mile End yesterday to get into a space in front of me that he saw.Not only BMW drivers do this.Can't say I was happy because he took an unnecessarily risk to get in front of me and I was concentrating more on the traffic in front/behind and to my right.Don't you normally overtake on the right depending on circumstances instead of taking silly risks?

(Why are words missing making this no sense but ok when I go to edit it? Noticed this in my other posts.)(it's ok now)

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I wave out of bus windows at everyone on other busses but only if they're on a double decker and I wave at people if they're wearing Adidas shoes like mine but I blank people wearing Gola or Hi Tec.

Got to go now, the nurses want to put me in my straightjacket before teatime.

Top Bottom