Bike snobbery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
My excuse is my road bike is Italian so I try not to use it incase it brakes down.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
My excuse is my road bike is Italian so I try not to use it incase it brakes down.
You dont need an excuse.
Although bicycles are produced in dozens of countries, the top five producers - China, India, the European Union, Taiwan, and Japan - are responsible for 87% of global production. China alone had some 58 percent of the global market in 2004. The following year, 2005, was a record year for the production of bicycles in China with a 16% increase in the production of bicycles and E-Bikes to a total of 80,430,000 units produced, of which about 65% were exported. The People’s Republic of China today produces over 60% of the world’s bicycles. 86% of the bicycles sold in the US are imports from China.:wacko:

young Ed

Veteran
If someone laughs at your bike, the best thing to do is to overtake them on a climb.
they don't need to laugh at me and/or my bike to get the climb overtake treatment from me. i overtake people on climbs just for the fun of it and to watch their face! :tongue: :laugh:
Cheers Ed

Lonestar

Veteran
they don't need to laugh at me and/or my bike to get the climb overtake treatment from me. i overtake people on climbs just for the fun of it and to watch their face! :tongue: :laugh:
Cheers Ed

I beat a bloke last night on an MTB as he wanted a race,must admit it's rare though.:whistle:

You dont need to remember when you get older you can insult everyone. :giggle:
Oh, Good!! :bravo:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
You dont need an excuse.
Although bicycles are produced in dozens of countries, the top five producers - China, India, the European Union, Taiwan, and Japan - are responsible for 87% of global production. China alone had some 58 percent of the global market in 2004. The following year, 2005, was a record year for the production of bicycles in China with a 16% increase in the production of bicycles and E-Bikes to a total of 80,430,000 units produced, of which about 65% were exported. The People’s Republic of China today produces over 60% of the world’s bicycles. 86% of the bicycles sold in the US are imports from China.:wacko:

:eek: Bertha is not chinese, I got the chinese speaking lady to have words with her she could not understand...

Bertha is Dutch she has a thing on her saying Made in Holland, she understands english quite well, I don't speak Dutch... well mostly she understand "Stop being a cow, do you want to end up at the scrap yard"

Top Bottom