Black Friday then it'll soon be Mad Friday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I had a (now thankfully ex) girlfriend who prided herself in being a bit of a bargain seeker. I have terrible memories of her and her like-minded twin sister dragging me to the "Next" boxing day sale in Glasgow on boxing day 2000. We just HAD to be there for the doors opening at 5am. So Christmas night was an anti-social affair as I had to play at obliging chauffeur at 4am.. I was so "Christmas crackered" that I decided to carry on with my sleep in the car while they went off and fought the crowds. They duly returned about 2 hours later with a few pieces of tat, having saved a few quid which I would have gladly given them for the sake of a more pleasant Christmas night followed by a lie-in.
i can think of some good rewards you should have had !

Colin_P

Guru
Forget "Black Friday", what you need is some "Ram Jam - Black Betty"

View: http://youtu.be/ZbjyuDYtAtk

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Had to take my son last night to Game ,he wanted a console,saved £170 but only available between 12 and 3am,was in the cold for 2 hours ,and was a carnival atmosphere ,especialy watching the drunks weaving up the road,gamers seem to be a polite bunch,and very calm if but a bit odd,

I was out at Game last night took in a load of stuff to trade in as well. Ended up with an Xbox One, 2 Year all sing all dancing warranty, COD, Far Cry 4 and 5 other Games and £5 xbox credit for just over £200 :thumbsup: and got rid of a load of stuff I no longer use.

potsy

Rambler
I did my bit, went a bit mad and bought two bottles of milk, a loaf of bread and a light bulb, bit of a let down this Black Friday lark ^_^

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Just road shoes 25% off at LBS, Mrs GA a purse at TJ Maxx. Big box stores were all crammed. Busier than I've seen them for a few years, since the recession/depression happened. I had to go to the home center for marine bearing grease, parking lot full, people were parking in adjacent fields. I drove up not far from the door as a fellow was leaving, got a space, got a jar of marine bearing grease and 2 large containers of peanuts for Mrs. GA's candy making extravaganza and left.

Top Bottom