Bleak Mid Winter CC Ride - London Sat 24th Jan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

tdr1nka said:
Sig you might want to meet us outside the Tate Modern so you could come down from Liverpool St. to St. Pauls and over the Millenium(wobbly)Bridge.:sad:

Thats a good idea.
How will you recognise me?
Should I carry a newspaper and wear a flower in my hair :cold:

Radius

SHREDDER
I live in Clapham and might come along to this....although why did you say bikes may need to be carried? Trying to decide which bike to take... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Radius said:
I live in Clapham and might come along to this....although why did you say bikes may need to be carried? Trying to decide which bike to take... :thumbsup:

You'd be very welcome Radius.
I may be wrong but I think there are a couple of sections of the Thames path that have steps, hence the warning.

Radius

SHREDDER
Aha ok, so nothing to do with mud / water (don't know why I thought that), so ok for roadie? (my worries are looking increasingly silly :thumbsup:)

Radius

SHREDDER
Probably be easier to carry that anyway, nice n light. I've had to do it before when I found myself on a cobbled road with no turnoffs... :rolleyes:
Can I bring a non-cc 'friend' [fixer] (if he'll come mind)?

Radius

SHREDDER
I'm not fit as in 'I do 100 miles every week' (or even 50), but I play football and do cycle every day, and am young, and quite fast as it is anyway, so in that respect, yes. On the other hand I've never ridden fast in a group before, so haven't really had anything to compare myself against...

wlc1

No SD - my wife is working on Sunday so I am at home. Sorry. I was a week ahead of myself when I posted but I can't make it lads.

I have just spoken with my mother in law - regarding my ride in March - I am being given a great route from a seasoned and experienced rider. A challenging 35 miler but with PLENTY of hills so it'll feel more like 60+ miles in your legs. As soon as I can post the route ( I keep changing my mind about the route) I shall let Steve have it and he can add it to the list.

:girl:

Top Bottom