Bleak Mid Winter CC Ride - London Sat 24th Jan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Radius said:
I'm not fit as in 'I do 100 miles every week' (or even 50), but I play football and do cycle every day, and am young, and quite fast as it is anyway, so in that respect, yes. On the other hand I've never ridden fast in a group before, so haven't really had anything to compare myself against...

Radius, I think the only part of the ride that will be really fast(hopefully)is the downhill run from Crystal Palace into Brixton.:girl:
Otherwise don't worry about fitness etc. this is a ride for all abilities, the only climbs are in parks which can be walked, anyone after punishment or a workout will just have to wait at the top.;)

Googlemap of ride to follow shortly.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Radius said:
I like literally 1 minute on a bike away from the Windmill :angry:

Will they let you in at your age Radius? :biggrin::biggrin:

stevevw

Guru
I have been told I am not now doing this ride :tongue: probably something to do with me going out with the local CTC last Sunday for 8 1/2 hours having said I would be back in 3-4 hours. I was supposed to be digging the allotment in the PM guess what I will be doing all this weekend.

I hope you all have fun, good weather and plenty of cake. See you all in a couple of weeks in the county of the white stileto.

Steve

Top Bottom