Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran CC Arran Cycle - Sat 6th July 2013

Which Route will you do?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Battaglin looks great value with 105 at that discount. Defy 2 is £800 with Tiagra. Defy 3 also a good call, 9 speed Sora with the Tiagra style shifters. Might not be too much longer before end-of-season discounts start appearing on the big brands. I bought my Defy in October and got a couple of hundred quid off :smile:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
if the 2300 is any worse than the sora, id avoid it. glaciers move faster than my boardmans gear changes.

mr messy

Veteran
Battaglin looks great value with 105 at that discount. Defy 2 is £800 with Tiagra. Defy 3 also a good call, 9 speed Sora with the Tiagra style shifters. Might not be too much longer before end-of-season discounts start appearing on the big brands. I bought my Defy in October and got a couple of hundred quid off :smile:

Battaglin does look great value....pity the order date is after Perth run :sad:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
also worth checking if any sites/ shops do a British cycling discount. if they do, sign up through quidco, get it for 21 quid, and say its 10% off 500, that saves you 28 quid, plus you then have 3rd party insurance for the year, n case you have any accidents :thumbsdown: .

Reactions: GBC
D

Deleted member 20519

Battaglin does look great value....pity the order date is after Perth run :sad:

The Large is in stock

MikeW-71

Veteran
Sounds good. Stock wheels on my Defy are not what you'd call lightweight. The front by itself is nearly 1KG. Tough though.

That Moser does look good value... annoyingly the 58cm is out of stock until the end of the month, but I guess I could be patient and ride the SS for a couple of weeks!

Top Bottom