Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond CC Ecosse Loch Lomond ride - Sat January 18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I might up for this as well. I could ride in from and back to home to add about another 30 miles. I shall confirm nearer the time

Ellebells

Sounds like a great ride and would have been good for my first CC Ecosse one but alas I can't make that date - I've got to attend/give a Genealogy talk that day so no can do. This is the second ride on the same day that I can't go to; there's a Belles one as well! :sad: Ah well. I hope the weather co-operates though, there's lots of cake to go around and no-one gets kidnapped :laugh: Fingers crossed I can make the next one :bicycle:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes too hilly and me don't mix although I suppose I need to get better at it!! ;) Hope you found the time to bake your cake today lol
Changed my strategy: discovered we are finishing at 6 on Christmas Eve instead of the forecast 9.30.
Will bake it then ^_^

MikeW-71

Veteran
Come on Work, be nice to me for a change and give me that weekend off... please? :unsure:
Or don't :sad:

Have a good ride everyone, I'll get to another one ASAP.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Count me in! Very pleasant route last time round. Should be interesting in reverse. :smile:
Route - Mapped out here (except we'll be doing it in the opposite direction). Distance approximately 70 km / 43 miles.
Which reverse are you doing, @Edwardoka .... ? :whistle:

My understanding is that it is to be done in the same direction as last time ... so no 'bent for me, then :surrender: - too much falling off going along the riverside path :angry: ... ......

... well, OK, ..... just not experienced enough on the 'bent at that time ... :blush:

... or now, even. :sad:

Which reverse are you doing, @Edwardoka .... ? :whistle:

My understanding is that it is to be done in the same direction as last time ... so no 'bent for me, then :surrender: - too much falling off going along the riverside path :angry: ... ......

... well, OK, ..... just not experienced enough on the 'bent at that time ... :blush:

... or now, even. :sad:
I imagine that man-handling the recumbent round some of those ridiculous gates was less than easy :wacko:
I didn't partake in the last "reverse" run, I've only done it clockwise i.e. cycle path to Clydebank, Dumbarton, Balloch, Drymen back road, then back via the A809 climb. Hopefully this time round we'll have equally good weather for it :cold:

Top Bottom