CC Ecosse mince pie & stollen ride (RV ride#3)

Which date? (I reserve the right to make the final decision ;-)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:
SO if anyone wishes to bring cars and park chez Scoosh, just follow Scook94 - or let me know and I can send you a PM with the adress and postcode.

Meet here at 1230 for a gentle ride to HJ/T's flat - route to be determined at that time, ice dependent ??

Who is in for this ???

Can't type as fsat as Telemark

yay!:becool: CC Ecosse prevails despite the December weather

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
me too :becool:

scook94

Veteran
PMs and posts flying all over the place. I can either a) drive to Scoosh's with my bike on the roof and cycle from there or :becool: Pick up Jane in Dunfermline and drive to HJ/Telemark's

But as I only have one cycle carrier I can't also pick up Jane's bike too. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scook94 said:
Yup, count me in. :becool:

EDIT: Err, maybe I spoke too soon! Alternatively I may swing by Dunfermline and Jane and I will be coming in by car, not sure if that's allowed on a "CC Rendezvous ride"?

You will still qualify for soup, mince pies & stollen, as long as you turn up by some means :biggrin:
(if that's what your question is about :rofl:)

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
Sorry yes, pm's and messages on thread, confusing me.

To avoid any more confusion, i will call off today, we have so many more times we can cycle in the better weather next year. I have to say the ice does scare me, I have only been cycling for five months and only a few weeks now, on the roads, I want to stay safe, than sorry.

Have a great time all of you, really sorry about the weather, catch you all next year

:becool:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
scook94 said:
Yup, count me in. :biggrin:

EDIT: Err, maybe I spoke too soon! Alternatively I may swing by Dunfermline and Jane and I will be coming in by car, not sure if that's allowed on a "CC Rendezvous ride"?
I think it's OK as long as you look the part :blush: - cycle clothing, sun(ice)glasses .... BIG appetite :becool:

It's CC Ecosse RV Ride Rules, ammended by the Austrian Ice Principle and the First Smart Conundrum :rofl:, allowed in December.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Ok a phone call to Scook is quicker than missing posts and pm's. I am not cycling to Telemark and HJ's now, nor is Scook, he is very very kindly giving me a lift through, ( because I am a wuss:blush: ) so that we don't miss out on the mince pies and that means that Scoosh (ie;)) does not get them all to himself :becool:

So we look forward to seeing you all at 1pm at Chez Tele and HJ;)

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scoosh said:
I think it's OK as long as you look the part :rofl: - cycle clothing, sun(ice)glasses .... BIG appetite :becool:

yes please big appetites required! :biggrin:
otherwise we'll be living off pumpkin soup and mince pies for the rest of the week ...

Once you've sorted out who is coming, I'd really appreciate an idea of numbers ... many thanks from the catering team!

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Jane Smart said:
Ok a phone call to Scook is quicker than missing posts and pm's. I am not cycling to Telemark and HJ's now, nor is Scook, he is very very kindly giving me a lift through, :becool:( because I am a wuss) so that we don't miss out on the mince pies :wahhey:and that means that Scoosh (ie;)) does not get them all to himself :biggrin:

So we look forward to seeing you all at 1pm at Chez Tele and HJ :rofl:
I'll try and cycle from here to the RV.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HLaB said:
According to the digital thermometer the temps are rising. If no one else is coming over the FRB I may just see if the car starts and drive to my Granton flat and pick up my wide tired bike there and stick to the main roads.
In your case, that's probably 25cc ! :laugh:

Top Bottom