Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV Ride to Dollar - 30 Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Probably could make all of the dates given but I wouldn't be able to do the distance.
Maybe in the Spring when I've built up to that mileage :smile:

As Col says even if you don't think you could do the mileage (though you probably could) please feel free to come and meet us at the cafe stop so you can get to know the CC Ecosse regulars - might take away some apprehension about coming on a ride proper come springtime :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
As Col says even if you don't think you could do the mileage (though you probably could) please feel free to come and meet us at the cafe stop so you can get to know the CC Ecosse regulars - might take away some apprehension about coming on a ride proper come springtime :smile:

My limit seems to be about 12 miles atm - I'm hoping to build it up to 15, then more, but with the FM I have to do that gradually or I'll go into a full blown FM episode and be out for weeks!
Would love to get to know people - another thing I have to go slowly with :smile:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
My limit seems to be about 12 miles atm - I'm hoping to build it up to 15, then more, but with the FM I have to do that gradually or I'll go into a full blown FM episode and be out for weeks!
Would love to get to know people - another thing I have to go slowly with :smile:

Well the offer is there - I'll confirm the date shortly once a few more people have had the chance to respond. Cheers, Mark

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
All the bits are still in the cupboard, some new eggs and some MrsS magic and could bring cake to the meeting point.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
All the bits are still in the cupboard, some new eggs and some MrsS magic and could bring cake to the meeting point.

:scratch:Not sure coffee/cake shops like people bringing their own cake along :cry:...
We'll have to do another ride out towards Midlothian when it's warm enough for social rides ... :thumbsup: ... bearing in mind that there will be a new wee @ShooglyDougie around in due course by the sound of it :wahhey:

T

Top Bottom