Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV Ride to Dollar - 30 Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Ok it seems I've been tasked by the Triban Terror that is @Col5632 to post an RV ride up for the good people of the North. An RV Ride is where cyclists from all over the country and beyond make their way by whatever means they desire to a pre-determined point and time for tea, scones and general merriment, with meeting points along the way for those hardy souls choosing to cycle.

Date: Saturday 30 November
RV: Cafe De Fluers Cafe in Dollar - map here
Usual Rules Apply: Any Bike will do (or other mode of transport in this case), No-one gets left behind, there WILL be cake!
Meeting Points/Times: EDIT: North side of Forth Road Bridge (inverkeithing park and ride) at 10am, where we will make our way along the coast via Kincardine and Clackmannan and head for Dollar along the Forestmill road and down Dollarbeg (sample route here), with an RV time at the cafe of 12:30 - anyone is welcome to meet us on the way, if you can find us!
Dress: It is likely the weather will definitely be cold at this time of year so dress appropriately for the conditions - if it's really bad then we're on the bus to Dollar!
Terrain: Mostly flat, some lumps, no real hills (unless you count the one up to Clackmannan, the uphill from Clackmannan to Loganlea, the hill past Loganlea, Dollarbeg, etc, etc, etc.)

Add your name if interested and regulars please keep me right if I've missed anything out. Cheers, Mark

GOING
@Fubar
@Rasmus
@tug benson
@Col5632
@Louch
@GlasgowFinn
@Edwardoka
@ShooglyDougie
@mr messy
@DougieAB

MAYBE
@Scoosh
@Telemark
@HJ

Last edited:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Might even get @Seamab along to this one !! :laugh::laugh: :thumbsup:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I'm in. Voting for 30 November, could do 14 December, can't do 21.

I'll ride out from Glasgow on a route yet to be determined, and back as far as sunlight lasts.

Edit: Upon close inspection of my calendar the 30th is the day of the Revolution track meeting. So I will likely train it home from Falkirk in order to make it in time.

scook94

Veteran
I'd be no more than a vague maybe for the 7th as well! :cry:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
If its dollar I don't really have an excuse to make it there one way or another. Can accompany/ lift anyone from Stirling/ Alloa train stations depending on the weather.

Top Bottom