Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV Ride to Dollar - 30 Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We need to entice some more of the "old guard" (nothing to do with age:giggle:) back ...
Let's see whether the tagging works ... @TechMech @ACS @glasgowjim, @eldudino :hello: ... (and speaking of Westies, you forgot @mr messy). Sadly our resident Southie mega miler @HLaB might find the RV a bit to far :cry:

T
Someone call? :blink: :snowball:

ACS

Legendary Member
I'm shocked that anyone remembers me.:ohmy: Thanks Telemark I feel quite humble. Dollar would have been a good run out for me as well.

Sadly Saturday is a no go day for me, I have family care commitments to attend to.

If there is one falling on a Sunday that does not involve me crossing the FRB I will do my very best to the make an appearance.

Stay safe, keep well, regards and best wishes to one and all.

Andy

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Hello all, need to find out if the car is available that day to get through to Dunfermline for the start. Feeling rather knackered after this week's commute but I have a few Monday holidays lined up so could manage a Saturday run and still have two rest days.:heat:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hehe ... it worked!:wahhey:Of course you are being remembered, @ACS, I even remember your old forum name :evil:
budgie.gif

Can't quite catch you on MyCyclingLog ... gave you too much of a head start early this year!
One day there will be a Sunday ride, I'm sure, in the meantime happy cycling! :bicycle:

Now what about the other old reprobates ... :hugs:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Fubar I am sorry :cry: working on the 30th :cry:thanks for thinking of me :smile:
Wish you all a great time. Weather is actually not bad at the moment.
The Belles are going on a ride this Sunday: bet we are going to get soaked to the bone :laugh:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
We need to entice some more of the "old guard" (nothing to do with age:giggle:) back ...
Let's see whether the tagging works ... @TechMech @ACS @glasgowjim, @[B]HJ[/B] :whistle:, @eldudino :hello: ... (and speaking of Westies, you forgot @mr messy). Sadly our resident Southie mega miler @HLaB might find the RV a bit to far :cry:

T

My apologies @mr messy (too much responsibility!) - rectified now on first post...

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Hello all, need to find out if the car is available that day to get through to Dunfermline for the start. Feeling rather knackered after this week's commute but I have a few Monday holidays lined up so could manage a Saturday run and still have two rest days.:heat:

I've put you down as a maybe...

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Can't say just yet I am afraid, work is a bit crazy with weekly trips to the south of England for the next wee while (anything from day returns to 2 nights away) ... and there is (sadly:rolleyes: :blush:) non-cycling related stuff that needs time at the weekends, too ... so I need to stay a MAYBE for the time being.

T

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Can't say just yet I am afraid, work is a bit crazy with weekly trips to the south of England for the next wee while (anything from day returns to 2 nights away) ... and there is (sadly:rolleyes: :blush:) non-cycling related stuff that needs time at the weekends, too ... so I need to stay a MAYBE for the time being.

T

Does "non cycling stuff" exist?!?

Top Bottom