Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV Ride to Dollar - 30 Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
It couldn't be clearer...
Actually, you might want to ask a mod to edit the thread title and put the date in it ... there may be others who don't realise it's on the 30th :whistle:

T

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I've PM'd all those who expressed an interest, if anyone else is interested or hasn't received a PM and wants to come please make themselves known to me! Cheers, Mark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
The current MetOffice predictions for Saturday aren't too bad :secret:
It'll probably feel a bit :cold: after the current tropical conditions :biggrin: ... supposedly not dipping below 9C overnight at Gogarbank :ohmy:

Fingers crossed I can join in, it all depends how Thursday and Friday go at work :rolleyes:...

T

Col5632

Guru
Helpfully there is atleast 3 different ways into the park and 2 have gates, i'm guessing mark means the gates at the bottom of high street which is bridge street, dunfermline

Terrible at using google maps to link into the forum :sad:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
@Fubar - when you say "the gates" of Pittencrieff Park, do you mean here?

T
EDIT: link corrected :blush:

EDITED TO MAKE SENSE: I was actually meaning the gates at the bottom of Bridge Street opposite the Seven Kings Pub - as you have found out though there are several gates to the park, these are the closest to the parking if anyone was coming by car, though it might be simpler to meet at the Forth Road Bridge for those coming from the South @mr messy ? I'll update the PM to check where everyone who is coming wants to liaise. Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Top Bottom