Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Three Ferries Saturday 21st March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
I'd be happy with that :smile:

Here is a TCX of the route if anyone wants one. This one stays on the main road after the big climb, rather than following the loch side, but either way suits me :smile: If you stay on the main road you get one climb and a longer descent, the water side road is very up-and-down, narrow and bumpy.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Just saying... ok, it's not exactly predicting wall to wall :sun: but it'll do! ^_^

That would do nicely ^_^

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I'd be happy with that :smile:

Here is a TCX of the route if anyone wants one. This one stays on the main road after the big climb, rather than following the loch side, but either way suits me :smile: If you stay on the main road you get one climb and a longer descent, the water side road is very up-and-down, narrow and bumpy.
Don't forget the diversion to Ettrick Bay for :hungry:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Is anybody else train-ing it across to Wemyss Bay or Branchton from Edinburgh, or from Glasgow Central?
I haven't looked up the connections yet ... Last year it wasn't possible for us Easties to get to WB, as the ride was on a Sunday, but it should be OK on a Saturday. :okay:

The Renfrew ferry, I'm guessing. He's too good for the Clyde Tunnel or the Erskine Bridge :tongue:

The Renfrew ferry, I'm guessing. He's too good for the Clyde Tunnel or the Erskine Bridge :tongue:

Yep... I could use the tunnel, though I'm not a fan tbh, also taking the ferry makes the route a little shorter (which means I don't have to get up so early!) The ferry operator said they run about every five minutes early in the morning and it's only a short hop so should be pretty quick!

Yep... I could use the tunnel, though I'm not a fan tbh, also taking the ferry makes the route a little shorter (which means I don't have to get up so early!) The ferry operator said they run about every five minutes early in the morning and it's only a short hop so should be pretty quick!
I like to pretend I'm in a zombie movie when I go through the Clyde Tunnel. Although I once emerged in Govan on Giro day so it was more than believable :wacko:

Top Bottom