Commonwealth Games

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was at the Squash this evening (well, ok, yesterday evening now).

I never really considered Squash to be a sport I'd watch, but I must admit that I really enjoyed it, and would go back without a doubt!!

Tomorrow, the Rugby Sevens!

P.S. I have tickets for the Hockey too! :whistle:

There's a first for Claire Balding - "we were speaking yesterday about your helmet"

The raising of the flag... (Not another reference to Fran Halsall, though I'm with Marmion on that).

I can't help but notice the flags. The games organisers appear to have purchased the flags which are hoisted at the medal ceremonies from the local petrol station.

Either that or they came free with The Sun. They look appallingly cheap and nasty, and they're all creased.

You'd have thought they could have got the cleaning lady to run the chuffing iron over them...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I was watching the table tennis the other day wondering how those at the top of the stand could see the tiny ball? Have those people good at ping pong spent a lot of time in youth clubs or prisons, as it seems they're the only places where ping pong is played?

I was watching the table tennis the other day wondering how those at the top of the stand could see the tiny ball? Have those people good at ping pong spent a lot of time in youth clubs or prisons, as it seems they're the only places where ping pong is played?

Caravan parks also have a tendency towards ping pong. And hotels in Turkey - outside ping pong in the wind. (Elton John should write a song about Outside Ping Pong in the Wind)

Top Bottom