CycleChat Government.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
One of the Party leaders was at a Bakery today. Have they been reading this thread?

classic33

Leg End Member
Mr Millibunkum also said yesterday that it would benefit the "ordinary working people" to have HS too. To the best of your knowledge, Busman, who is likely to use the above-forementioned HS?

How many working peeps need to save 15 minutes on their journey from somewhere oop North to London? @Mad Doug Biker may wish to comment.

Is this a greater or lesser number of working peeps whose lives will be affected by the building of the Line, not least those whose house is demolished or who will have five high speed trains an hour passing the end of their garden?
Said HS link up' North requires that a seperate station/terminus be built just over a mile from the current station. No rail link between the two planned.
Sort of rules out any time saved when you've to use a bus to get to the main station.

classic33

Leg End Member
You might like to know that I am actually on a real ballot paper next week, being voted on at a real polling station as part of the real election.

I am standing for my parish council. :shy:
What time you starting in the morning then?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Miss Goodbody has asked to see my swingometer. She predicts a swing to the right

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Well, despite presumably getting millions of votes, the CycleChat party didn't manage to win a single seat.
It seems the people of Britain aren't quite ready to have their towns and city's turned in to Center Parcs!
I'm sure the public at large will eventually catch up with our advanced thinking, but I hereby extend my resignation as leader of the CycleChat political party :angry:

Top Bottom