Cycling plans this weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Freds Dad

Veteran
I'm doing the Evans Hoy 100 on Sunday from Arley Hall near Knutsford. There are two routes 100k and 100m. I'll be on the 100k as the longer route takes in quite a few hills in the Peak District.
The sun is due to shine so it should be a nice day. Anyone else from CC doing this?

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
25 mile TT on Sunday with a cracking start time of 10 AM :hyper: Its tempting to hit the Surrey hills tomorrow but i think i should really just do some easy riding and enjoy the day .

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Some sort of 25-30 mile loop in the morning.
In the afternoon I hear there is a group of vagrants meeting in Cambridge, we will attend on the tandem.

On Sunday we will put the tandem on the car and go to Suffolk or Norfolk where it's quiet and pretty.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I'll be doing about 50 miles around Anglesey on Sunday. I will be following the cycle route from Llanfair PG up to Holyhead, and then make a loop back.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
An 'undulating' 116 km forum ride ... :smile:

rivington-forum-ride-profile-gif.125291.gif

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Hoping to get a 50 km ride in tomorrow morning before the lad and I pop into Leicester to join in on the party :dance:

Sunday - a nice ride out with the wife. I picked up her first roadie a few weeks ago and she is loving it. She bagged a 40 km with me last weekend and astounded me how easy she found it..... no aches or pains... nothing!... Cow :headshake:. Going out with her does give me a chance to get the Raleigh Winner out though :thumbsup:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Niece is getting married so mostly eating and drinking on Saturday, pub lunch on Sunday and drive home in afternoon ( 2 hour drive). No cycling then but I did 30 miles yesterday.

70 mile round trip to Cafe Ventoux for breakfast, try and avoid the predicted thunder storms and then try and get an hour or so sleep before a night shift.

Top Bottom