East Yorkshire April 100 miler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yeah I'm coming. Was a bit negative this week, busy and stuff. I'll put in some miles and should be fine, I definitely won't be on a new bike though which is what I envisaged a while back.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Only just spotted this. No way I could do the whole thing, but if it were possible to pick folk up in York, and come along to Selby, and then head back alone, I might be tempted...

colly

Re member eR
Arch said:
Only just spotted this. No way I could do the whole thing, but if it were possible to pick folk up in York, and come along to Selby, and then head back alone, I might be tempted...

I will be on only part of the ride also.:biggrin:

colly

Re member eR
marinyork said:
You're allowed out at all then :biggrin:. How many miles are you allowed to do :ohmy:?

Not sure yet will depend on the route.

That and if I behave myself between now and then.:ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
marinyork said:
I'm sure that's possible. That cafe at Naburn still around?

Yes, I think so, although I wouldn't swear to it being open, as I seem to remember it's a bit 'part time'. If we're passing anyway, we'll just have to see. I don't really know of any others - there's a pub in Naburn, but the rest of the path doesn't go through many places, does it?

Will folk be coming into York, or skirting the edge? Just wondering about meeting up logistics...

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Route plan is available HERE but this may be open to amendments (if we get lost :biggrin:)

What time to folks want to meet, 9am In Hull & 10am at Beverley Minster ?
Once we have the start time sorted i'll post estimated times for rendevous with York posse & others where requested :?:

I'll be meeting up at Beverley, so is Velocidad avaiable to take the lead from Hull to Beverley (please) ?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Looks good, I could pick you up at the Millennium Bridge, once you have a rough time.

If I'm super organised, there may be cake...

colly

Re member eR
Nice route Soltydog.

If all goes well I will see you at Market weighton (about 11?) and break off again at Ricall or Selby.

I am off out all day this Sunday so some serious buttering up is going to be required if the following Sunday is an awayday as well.:evil:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
colly said:
Nice route Soltydog.

If all goes well I will see you at Market weighton (about 11?) and break off again at Ricall or Selby.

I am off out all day this Sunday so some serious buttering up is going to be required if the following Sunday is an awayday as well.;)

11ish sounds about right. I'll let you know if it's going to be much different.

I haven't mentioned this ride to my better half yet :becool: I'm out all this weekend too, working mon-fri next week, out all day saturday (football) then this 100 mile on Sunday :ohmy:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Other than that silly field between Dunnington and Stamford Bridge and the poor bit below Escrick I think that's a good route. Who was it that said last time about parking on their drive/parking in Hull, was it velocidad?

Top Bottom