East Yorkshire April 100 miler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Arch said:
See people tomorrow. Soltygod has my mobile number, so I'll wait for a text/call with an ETA at the Millenium Bridge. I think Helen might also have my number... I think I have hers - unless it's another random Helen!

Are you saying Helen is 'random'?

If so what proof do you have?:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
craigwend said:
Are you saying Helen is 'random'?

If so what proof do you have?:biggrin:

Nooooo, I didn't mean that....:laugh:

I've checked, it is our Helen whose number I have, so that's ok.

hmm, I was going to attempt flapjack myself. I hope that not too samey?

(Too late anyway, really, it's the only thing I have the ingredients for....)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Anyone meeting at Hull Railway station? What are people like Soltydog and HelenD123 doing, doing the whole 100 from the different starting points staggered?

HelenD123

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
Anyone meeting at Hull Railway station? What are people like Soltydog and HelenD123 doing, doing the whole 100 from the different starting points staggered?

Yes, we'll be doing the whole hundred but starting and finishing in Beverley.

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
Would love to join you all, but I have a 1st birthday bbq for Miss CP tomorrow.

Take care and have fun.

isn't little miss CP getting a tag along for her 1st birthday :ohmy:

Have a good day, hopefully we will ;)

I wish I was there to do the 100 as it has been 3 years since I last did one. Good luck to you all and I hope I can make it next time?

HelenD123

Legendary Member
colly said:
I'm sure you all had a good day today, looks like the weather held out for you. :tongue:

We certainly did:biggrin:. I've done 106 miles. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd be able to do that sort of distance so soon. And I was still going strong at the end. Better go and jump in the bath to sooth my muscles.

Thanks Solty!

zacklaws

Guru
Excellent day, thanks to all for making it so enjoyable. Discovered there's more to life now than racing from A to B and ending up totally shattered. 106 miles for me too and also surprised how much go I had left in me. Tommorow morning might be a different matter though.

Whilst most of us just enjoyed the ride, Craig managed to pull a couple of dogs.

Top Bottom