Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Edinburgh - Gifford 22nd March (Saturday)

Which option(s) do you fancy - multiple choices possible?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Cook's prerogative to dispose of damaged goods as they see fit :tongue:
Just looking at this untidyness between now and Saturday afternoon may be too much to bear ;)

T
HJ to the rescue ? He seems a pretty tidy, ordered sort of chap .... :ohmy:

:giggle: :laugh: :rofl:

scook94

Veteran
I won't make it tomorrow, dreaded lurgy. Been fighting it off for a few days but it seems to have finally won out this evening. Enjoy your ride...

MikeW-71

Veteran
Looks fair for Edinburgh tommorrow, wind forecast is lower again :smile:

I'll be aiming to get there for a 10:30 start, hopefully I won't have any delays.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Hmm, I need some advice about car parking. Where will be best for me to park, everything I see on Google is either Permit Holders or parking meters.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
From reading through the mass of posts, I am guessing that you are aiming to be at the RCP for 1030, leaving by 1100. It's about 8km to Musselburgh, so I'll plan to be there by 1115 latest to meet youse all.

Alternatively, it's about 30 mins for me to F'row, so if someone (@Telemark ?) could txt me when you're almost ready to go, I can leave then and we'll meet at Fisherrow harbour. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Actually, I was hoping to be away by 10:30 or very shortly after, rather than hanging around for ages until the various puncture-prone and lost people turn up;) ... It looks like tomorrow morning is a bit :cold: for standing around!

Is that OK with everybody? I'll PM my mobile number to all who said they are attending shortly, in case of unexpected delays.

@ Scoosh - we'll text you on departure from the Commie :thumbsup:

Soup's almost in the making, too.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Actually, I was hoping to be away by 10:30 or very shortly after, rather than hanging around for ages until the various puncture-prone and lost people turn up;) ... It looks like tomorrow morning is a bit :cold: for standing around!

Is that OK with everybody? I'll PM my mobile number to all who said they are attending shortly, in case of unexpected delays.

@ Scoosh - we'll text you on departure from the Commie :thumbsup:

Soup's almost in the making, too.

We hope to be there for just before 1030

Top Bottom