Ever been attacked by a celebrity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I remember approaching Rolf Harris a few years ago and asking if I could see his extra leg.

He had me in a head lock so tight I nearly blacked out until Roy Walker stepped in and saved me, just when I thought the bold Roy had saved me, Bernard Cribbons had a go at me for winding Rolf Harris up in the first place!!!!!!!

What a day that was!

Mr Pig

What is it today? Pills, liquid or straight to the vein?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Why do you bother replying if I annoy you so much? Seriously?

It's only a bit of fun and some with a sense of humour play along incase you've not noticed!

Mr Pig said:
What is it today? Pills, liquid or straight to the vein?

Rofl ;)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Eddi Reader the ginger chick from the band Fairground Attraction did tell me to piss off when I was a lot younger when we were in the same pub and I kept saying everything was perfect in earshot of her. ;)

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Met Angela Ripon professionally once, She wasn't rude as such - nothing so active. Simply acted as though I didn't exist. I mean quite literally. Admittedly I was at the very bottom of the food chain involved in the event, but I do remember thinking at the time what a needlessly rude way to behave it was. Stuck up bitch.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
My husband was doing sound for the British Book Awards a few years ago and the two fat ladies came up to him and asked him to turn the music down, threatening to chuck a jug of water over his head if he didn't. He did. Jennifer Patterson was scary!

ChrisKH

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
My husband was doing sound for the British Book Awards a few years ago and the two fat ladies came up to him and asked him to turn the music down, threatening to chuck a jug of water over his head if he didn't. He did. Jennifer Patterson was scary!

Yes, but he could have outrun 'em. ;)

Top Bottom