Ever been attacked by a celebrity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dav1d

My brother once worked at a large cash and carry store. The woman who plays Rita in Corrie was often popping in and wasn't rude at all.But the woman who plays Eileen was stuck up and full of herself.After a dispute, she said "I don't come here to be insulted". So he replied "Where do you usually go?" ;)

KristyA

I once wandered into the blokes toilet in a pub in Yarm (by mistake, and drunk!) and Steve McClaren was in there (he must have been the Middlesbrough Manager at the time) and I don't know where it came from (because I'm usually so shy...) but I said OUT LOUD "I would have thought Steve McClaren would have had a bigger cock than that!" he looked at me and I thought he was gonna give me a right earful but he looked at me and winked and then I spent the whole night trying to avoid him....

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I remember that post ;)

User1314 said:
:ohmy:

Here's a story I posted a few months back. Sadowitz wanted to kill me but managed to hold himself back.

"You know when you meet someone you admire and they are exactly how you expect?

Met my favourite modern comedian of modern times (imho the best comedian of modern times) whilst out at lunchtime today.

Met my kids and wife for lunch. As a treat for the kids thought I'd take the kids into the Magic Shop at the top of Leather Lane as a treat for them to buy a couple of things.

Who was helping to serve in there?

That's right. None other then Gerry Sadowitz. Giving of an aura of "If you so much as even think about talking to me I'll twat you". Thought I would talk to him anyway.

Me: "I saw you at the Soho Theatre a couple of years ago."

Him: "Oh." Awkward silence. Thought I'd plough on.

Me: "I saw you at Chelmsford Theatre a few years ago as well."

Him: "Can't remember that one."

Me: "It was a few years ago."

Him: "Oh." (Awkward silence)

Me: "I thought you were very good."

Him: After a few seconds - his lips formed the word - forced out - "Thanks." Then awkward silence.

Kids then paid £2.50 each for a hand buzzer and my parting words to my new best friend was:

"Bye".

Him: "Bye."

Outside, my wife: "That didn't go too well."

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=21600&highlight=SADOWITZ

Mr Pig

Greedo said:
Why do you bother replying if I annoy you so much? Seriously?

It was a serious question. I don't know any normal people who would post what you do so I have to assume you're f***** up. Just a little. In a nice way maybe :0)

You don't annoy me, not at all :0) This is an Internet forum, you're not like real people or anything.

snorri

Legendary Member
Mr Pig said:
It was a serious question. I don't know any normal people who would post what you do so I have to assume you're f***** up. Just a little. In a nice way maybe :0)
You don't annoy me, not at all :0) This is an Internet forum, you're not like real people or anything.
Peace on earth, it's just the Glasgow sense of humour, it doesn't go down so well in North Lanarkshire.:wahhey::biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mr Pig said:

Blinkin' heck. What's up with you?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My dear lady wife is slightly famous in her field and she once threw a cup of coffee at me. Ha! How we laughed about it later:biggrin:

Mr Pig

rich p said:
Blinkin' heck. What's up with you?

What do you mean? Nothing. I'm really normal.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I wouldn't say I was f**ked up. Just very content in life and like a laugh. Some people on here seem to have a slightly similar sense of humour for nonsense. Saves me annoying the people who work for me with my nonsense. Keeps me sane coming on here. And keeps my staff from leaving because they have to listen to my pish

Mr Pig said:

country joe

:biggrin:In the 60s when i worked in London, i used to go to an American import record store, called one stop records,
it was very small, room for about six people, i was in the shop on my own,
When Jim Hendrix and Eric Clapton walked in, both dressed in full psychedelic gear,
I spoke to jimi who was very nice and seemed a bit shy, and probably stoned.;)

Top Bottom