Ever been attacked by a celebrity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I've never been attacked or otherwise abused by a celebrity. I was thinking about Rolf Harris the other day, thinking how good it would be if Tom Waits recorded a version of Jake the Peg. That doesn't really have much to do with this thread, except that perhaps, sometime in the future, I'll be attacked by Tom Waits.

Wolf04

Never been attacked by one but did manage to hit the legendary Peter Beardsley with a shopping trolley at my local ASDA :sad:

Good job he'd retired from professional football by then.

There again the way Newcastle are playing at the moment :biggrin:

dav1d

My sister doesn't like football, but her mate once went to see Alex Furguson (they were letting fans see him at the football ground), so she went with her.He turned up late, so my sister had a little rant at him and said he could bother turning up on time! He (Furguson) then apologised. :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I was nearly attacked once by Jilly Cooper's dog, does that count?

When she finally appeared and brought the dog under control, I shouted at her very angrily. Her companion was looking at me, as if to say "Do you know who this person is?". Tho' I say it myself, I was determined not to let them know that I knew who she was. :biggrin::evil:

I was once nearly hit by a ball kicked by Tommy Smith while I was watching them train at Melwood. Would'a clean took my head off if it had connected; honest.

Top Bottom