FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham October 10th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Flint path anyone?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
It's a flint and chalk path and I think the chalk would be horribly slippery

I like the A29 route through Billingshurst and Pulborough, and, should the rain get deliriously heavy, it has the added advantage of three bail-out points. The pity is that I'd intended to go down (or, more properly, up) Ifield Wood, but the combination of water, darkness and fallen leaves makes that an adventure too far.

Could I find my passport this morning? * ..could I heck:cry:
After an increasingly frantic search it was found in a box not yet unpacked from the recent move :wahhey:

*insert joke about not being allowed North/Sarf of the river to suit your geographic prejudice

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Have a lovely ride. Was going to trundle down and meet you for brekkie but I still can't ride far with these busted ribs. Have to do the Horsham parkrun to earn breakfast instead.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Never mind that, there are kippers and scrambled egg on offer.
Any chance of some halibut steaks, fried whiting, stewed figs, pheasant legs, collared tongue, kidneys on toast, sausages with fried bread, pig’s cheek and Melton pork pie?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Sausages with fried bread.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I've just landed at Heathrow and after a few Laps of London can report that it looks fabulous bright evening right now ... Rain, hail? Someone's having a larf!

Too many crows.

We'll just send someone ahead to act as a decoy.
Well it's been pretty torrential round here for a week or so. And the cows will probably still be out.

But you're forgetting the special micro-climate you get that side of the Downs.

And after all, it is the sunniest place in the UK! And if it's sunny, it won't be raining. Well, that's my logic anyway.

I foolishly listened to the weather forecasters today when they predicted rain today and didn't hang the washing out, and it's been glorious sunshine all day. Even the cows in the field on the way into our village this afternoon are all standing up and eating grass.

Top Bottom