FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham October 10th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The Met Office says this right now

London: showers midnight to 3am
Cranleigh: showers 2am to 5am
Arundel: showers 5am to 8am

Are you sure Fab Foodie hasn't just signed up?

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
It was hailing a plenty in the Medway Towns about 20 minutes ago, and I can confirm it sodding hurts. Let's just hope it stays to the east of tonight's route.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I've just landed at Heathrow and after a few Laps of London can report that it looks fabulous bright evening right now ... Rain, hail? Someone's having a larf!
Pishing down with flash and bangs in Haywards Heath right now. Has been most of the afternoon.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Never seen a forecast change so much before a ride! I think the gist is the met office simply don't have a clue what is going to happen tonight!?

wanda2010

Guru
Double-checks luggage to ensure complete change of clothing is packed. And a flask of Appleton Estate.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'm slightly pissed.

I have short sleeved top and long sleeved jumper and three quarter length bottoms and warmers of both kinds and about five pairs of gloves.

Should I bring a helmet to keep my head warm? Where do I get AA batteries in case my light dies?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I'm slightly ****ed.

I have short sleeved top and long sleeved jumper and three quarter length bottoms and warmers of both kinds and about five pairs of gloves.

Should I bring a helmet to keep my head warm? Where do I get AA batteries in case my light dies?
You can get batteries in any supermarket, petrol station or corner shop

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Today, in Spain, in the Picos de Europa, we climbed 1,500 metres. And yesterday was 1,000 metres. Not bad for a couple of old fat blokes. Whoever choose this route should be shot.:whistle:
So end it with the wingeing about it might rain will ya?
In other news, the Famous Fridays Shirt, signed by those on the Bordeaux ride, has been photographed by @ianmac62 at various high places, as evidence to be displayed when we sober up.

Top Bottom