Friend insanely close passed by team sky coach

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Big Dave laaa

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
The PR people are eager to talk to him but he was too busy :becool: they're going to try again tomorrow

This is a good use of a camera. So many close incidents deteriorate like that ? Vine one into a squabble. This is a good clean record of a close pass that is clearly too close because of how big it is. The driver is anonymous, but should know better. The people responsible (Sky) have a vested interest in admitting it was a mistake.

So many drivers don't think twice about passing that close, so it''s good to have something like this that maybe will make them think.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
No seriously, don't be coy, make your point clear. I haven't defended the standard of driving, so I'm honestly wondering what your issue is with me.
It's a coinage along the lines of "mansplaining", but without the charm or clear meaning of that word.

Ok, lets pretend they acknowledge their driver is a prat.

Then what?
Death by Hanging surely ?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I don't buy this excuse that the coach driver was somehow forced into it by the miraculous and unforeseeable appearance of the tanker. Overtaking a simple manoevre: No clear road - don't do it. The driver took a conscious decision to put the cyclist at risk when starting the blind overtake.

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 4458269, member: 45"]What's a bloody amateur cyclist???[/QUOTE]
Is he professional?

Top Bottom