Froome V Wiggins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doc333

Knight Of The Realm & All Around Good Guy
Tour de France winner Chris Froome says it is "inevitable" that his reputation will be tarnished by team-mate Jonathan Tiernan-Locke's anti-doping violation

This is one bloke who thinks the team is him

Tour de France winner Chris Froome says it is "inevitable" that his reputation will be tarnished by team-mate Jonathan Tiernan-Locke's anti-doping violation

I'm loving the Froome hatred, Doc, it's very entertaining, even though I'm not sure where you're getting it from. Still it doesn't matter when you've got an evil droneborg like Froome to deal with.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013

You have real issues with Chris Froome

Last edited:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
What do you find false about froome?
His power outputs.....only joking. I just always get the feeling he isn't the guy he makes himself out to be.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I don't like Contador cos of the doping schtick and he seems like a self-regarding prick. However, if he was clean I'd love him as a rider because of his aggression and style.
What I'm trying to say is that I don't need to like a cyclist's 'personality' (garnered secondhand) to admire their riding style and panache. The same goes for Froome, for me.

Top Bottom