Froome V Wiggins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
he is simply perfection personified when on a bike !!!!!!!!!!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5h-rnsF6I

and outstandingly cool (bike handlings skills) on a bike ! - he is simply perfection personified when on a bike !!!!!!!!!!

Unless wet and going down a hill.

lay

Oh come on - yuz are having a go' at Brad for literally descending in the wet - Anyone with a bit of sense knows its dicey when wet when travelling REALLY FAST on 5mm of rubber...give him some slack, whether he gets paid (a lot of money) or not.

400bhp

Guru
Oh come on - yuz are having a go' at Brad for literally descending in the wet - Anyone with a bit of sense knows its dicey when wet when travelling REALLY FAST on 5mm of rubber...give him some slack, whether he gets paid (a lot of money) or not.

Yes it would be dicey travelling on 5mm of rubber:whistle:

J1780

Yeah, wot he said :biggrin: !
:rofl:

You're absolutely right, the internet is purely a place for conspiracy theories and churning up half truths upon half truths, ad infinitum, then embellishing it until we've got a half believable body of evidence, as so eloquently shown via our man on the inside Doc333 .

There's no point in actually trying to keep up with anything in real time, just Google some news from July 2012 and pick it up from there. :wacko:

...and while we're at it, I'd still like someone to show me some actual proof on Mr L E Gunderson's alleged doping, you can't prove a negative can you - never failed a drug test you know! :banghead:

I wish I was as smart as you. Must be great up there where you are.

Top Bottom