Future CC Central Scotland Forum Rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrRidley

magnatom said:
I think it is unlikely, but I'll keep my options open if the weekend looks free enough.

Yes, you stay at home, it would make it much safer :evil:

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
goo_mason said:
Will you be training it or riding to Dalmeny?
Personally, I'll be riding it - 45 mins and a pleasant warm-up :smile:.
Though it could change ... and I have 4 wheels too .... :wacko:

It's a fair run out from Waverley Station and I reckon the train would be a better option, unless you want an extra 1 hr .... each way :biggrin:

HOWEVER, were you to jump off the train at Linlithgow, it's a relatively easy 30-40 mins to Dalmeny - you've just done (most of) it on the PfS.
After Kirkliston, take the unclassified road to the left, continue under the railway bridge (2-3 km) then turn left up a wee hill (SP Royal Elizabeth Yard) before 'cone alley' :welcome: and follow that road to Dalmeny. Turn left at the triangle and follow signs to Station. simples

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
scoosh said:
Personally, I'll be riding it - 45 mins and a pleasant warm-up :smile:.
Though it could change ... and I have 4 wheels too .... :blush:

It's a fair run out from Waverley Station and I reckon the train would be a better option, unless you want an extra 1 hr .... each way :sad:

HOWEVER, were you to jump off the train at Linlithgow, it's a relatively easy 30-40 mins to Dalmeny - you've just done (most of) it on the PfS.
After Kirkliston, take the unclassified road to the left, continue under the railway bridge (2-3 km) then turn left up a wee hill (SP Royal Elizabeth Yard) before 'cone alley' :smile: and follow that road to Dalmeny. Turn left at the triangle and follow signs to Station. simples

If I get time off to do it, then I might ride out with you if that's OK?

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
goo_mason said:
If I get time off to do it, then I might ride out with you if that's OK?
Mais oui, mon ami :smile:

marooncat

Football is calling me on the saturday so I will not be there (which is a pity as I got my replacement bike today and very impressed on the ride home with it!!)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
marooncat said:
Football is calling me on the saturday :biggrin: so I will not be there (which is a pity as I got my replacement bike today and very impressed on the ride home with it!!)
Don't keep us in suspenders - what did you get ? Is it really 'bling' ;)

Top Bottom