Giro d'italia - Comes to Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I think it is...............

Vidor06

Long term loafer
I volunteered at the World Police and Fire Games in Belfast last year and the city got right behind that. Was given the chance to volunteer at the Giro as well but turned it down as I want to watch as much of it as possible and might have been stuck in the back doing logistics.
The Lord Mayor of Belfast is a keen cyclist and has been banging on about the Giro for weeks now. Theres a good Italian restaurant in the city centre called Coppi which anyone coming over for the race should visit. They also have a sister restaurant right on the Giro route called il Pirata.
I for one cant wait for it!

SWSteve

Guru
I volunteered at the World Police and Fire Games in Belfast last year and the city got right behind that. Was given the chance to volunteer at the Giro as well but turned it down as I want to watch as much of it as possible and might have been stuck in the back doing logistics.
The Lord Mayor of Belfast is a keen cyclist and has been banging on about the Giro for weeks now. Theres a good Italian restaurant in the city centre called Coppi which anyone coming over for the race should visit. They also have a sister restaurant right on the Giro route called il Pirata.
I for one cant wait for it!

Looks like some Italian cycling fans (or fans of Italian cycling) own some resturaunts...

Vidor06

Long term loafer
[QUOTE 2929307, member: 259"]Is that the one on Upper Newtownards Road? It's pretty good.[/quote]

The very one Mort. They have also recently opened il pastaficio nearby selling their fresh pasta and coffee.

thom

____

OK, the Northern Ireland tourist board are starting to get into gear

thom

____
Bh5afDGCEAEQHRB.jpg

Top Bottom