Giro d'italia - Comes to Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaddyMcc

Über Member

PaddyMcc

Über Member
And now the bread is getting in on the act
image.jpg

thom

____
Accommodation just confirmed. I shall be taking my first childhood bedroom (now redecorated), overlooking the TTT route itself and situated halfway up the killer late climb to the Passo Stranmillis, as opposed to the back of the house teenage bedroom (also redecorated) with it's views onto the route alongside the Fiume Lagan… :whistle:

Last edited:

thom

____
The "craic" is going to be good though … I think as an event it is likely set up better than the Tour in Yorkshire because:
1) Belfast is a very friendly city and the TTT will be seen by tens of thousands without much bother
2) the scenery is more spectacular, particularly if doesn't rain

The "craic" is going to be good though … I think as an event it is likely set up better than the Tour in Yorkshire because:
1) Belfast is a very friendly city and the TTT will be seen by tens of thousands without much bother
But they're there for three days, it will rain.

OP
OP
Ernie_RBR

Ernie_RBR

To right thom, I'm doing a sportive this coming Sunday which runs along part of stage 2 of the 2014 Giro d’Italia race route..really looking forward to it..

I'm touring in Donegal Sunday to Wednesday before the event whilst my wife is at a conference in Enniskillen. Will then be in Belfast and have self catering place on the Anrtrim coast for the weekend (and the race passes the front door) :thumbsup:
Is it detached? If so i'd be tempted to stand in the road, divert them into the garden and make them do laps of the house.

Top Bottom