Giro d'italia - Comes to Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ernie_RBR

Ernie_RBR

Getting closer Folks.

The fork and knife ie the Wife :smile: put her red Knickers in with my white T-Shirts they other day in the washing machine :sad: , I'd scream the house down big time normally, but she was shocked when i said "its ok love!! you've just saved me a few quid, I'll wear them during the Giro" ......

PaddyMcc

Über Member
Seen today in Belfast City Airport, first publicity I have noticed
image.jpg

Last edited:

The Couch

Über Member
Looks like Quintana will be getting his first Grand Tour in May!
He has looked quite strong again, but don't count the others out too quickly

Evans and/or Uran might just be peaking correctly, Pozzovivo and Cunego are both looking in form this year, Majka and Martin should have it in them to be up there as well, BUT especially Rodriguez will be in hunt of his 1st GT and could be the most dangerous of all (as he has shown in Catalunya).
I had expected him to perhaps focus most on the Vuelta, but it does seem like he isn't going to wait for it

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got the June 2014 copy of Cycle Sport today (June - WTF!) and it has a 29 page Giro preview. It also included a 2.5 hour DVD of last year's Giro to whet your appetite for this year's race. (The DVD might be for subscribers only, so check before buying at a newsagent.)

I am really looking forward to the race.

So, less than a month to go, who is all going to be in Belfast?
Anyone fancy meeting up somewhere on one of the days/nights? We can speak about everyone else that's not there :laugh:

Top Bottom