Google Street View

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I found a cyclist on the cycle lane on the way to my local AmDram theatre. It wasn't me though. It did seem like the google car was following him on the road as he rode along.

palinurus said:
I've also been trying to spot a cyclist, there's practically none about. Eventually found a pavement cyclist (going to town it's either the pavement or a three-quarter circuit of a tricky roundabout at this point)

Cyclist.jpg
I done a random search yesterday and the first thing I saw was a pavement cyclist, one who should know better :evil:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Inspired by palinurus I went searching for my LBS (it's not local but it's the best shop I've found in Glasgow). It was just off streetview. But just around the corner I've found the perfect picture, not only does it contain a pavement cyclist, but best of all it has some neds dancing around a bottle of Irn Bru. I reckon this picture is worthy of any Gallery! The blurb would go as such...

Here we have a wonderful picture encompassing modern Glasgow. It covers Glasgow's multi-ethnicity (guy in a beret), Glasgow's sporting ambition (pavement cyclist) and Glasgow's beating heart as a city with a vibrant culture (neds dancing around a bottle of Irn Brew).

Glasgow Smiles Better! :evil:

Mine is,just found it and the upstairs windows were open slightly.

Believe it is slightly out of date as next doors camera which was installed 4 months ago is missing.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
magnatom said:
Inspired by palinurus ..

Careful.

Good picture!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've found a couple of shots where the shadow of the camera is nice and clear. Not many people about in York, I think a lot of it was done quite early in the morning.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Odd- although the coverage stops just north of where I live there are a few isolated areas photographed in the lanes I use for my longer commutes.

Sarrat Lane

SarratLn.jpg

Fir Tree Hill

firtreehill.jpg

Maz

Guru
I wonder how many tonnes of carbon were emitted by this google-car as it worked its way around the country? eh? eh? did you ever stop and think about that? eh? eh?

dudi

I've seen the google car in Ipswich twice... and I can remember where I saw it too... so hopefully, when street view for Ipswich goes live I'll be able to find myself, and I'll be in 2 places at the same time... muwahahah. quantum physics at work.

Top Bottom