Hit by a Car tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Going to your GP just ensures you've logged any initial problems - i.e. sore back etc. It was a good two weeks before I noticed more severe problems with my shoulder when I was knocked off - masked by the usual bruising and feeling like you've been in a fast spin in a washing machine...once this wore off and I returned to 'normal' activities then things started showing up.......

Just see the GP, he/she will most likely recommend painkillers for now - ibuprofen is ideal for swelling. CTC should put you in touch with their solicitors. Also, for the sake of making a record, report it at your local police station - even if nothing is done, at least it is noted - just ask that it's at least recorded, as they won't want to know as you are not 'hurt' badly enough.

BenM

Veteran
it would seem if I am to get the full assistance from the ctc they want to focus on the injury thing
This slightly concerns me as well - One of the selling points of the CTC (even the only one perhaps :smile: ) is the insurance side of things but if they are playing ambulance chaser only then meh! what's the point?
Have you asked around on the CTC forums?

B.

Top Bottom