Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Are we talking topiary here or just a bit of a jazzling up?:giggle:
If body jewellery starts being mentioned, I'm off! :laugh:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
After deciphering your tweets, it shouldn't be that difficult! Anyway I'm off to bed, between projectile vomiting and having my landscaping broadcast, it's been a long day

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
The first batch of printed EdFoC programmes has arrived :hyper:, and they are looking great!
For any of you coming along to PoP, I'll be handing them out at the start on the Meadows, I'll bring as many as I can carry in the panniers.:smile:

T

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Awfy quiet in here today. Is everyone away to the ugliest looking building in Embra?
I am at work, bored.
Either that or at the Kinross Sportive. Afraid I'm at neither. Just had some lentil and bacon soup and a couple of slices of bread to sustain another dog walk shortly. Very boring, but heh, I don't mind boring! :laugh:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Either that or at the Kinross Sportive. Afraid I'm at neither. Just had some lentil and bacon soup and a couple of slices of bread to sustain another dog walk shortly. Very boring, but heh, I don't mind boring! :laugh:
You've probably already been for a quick 50 mile circuit of Perthshire though? :thumbsup:
I commuted on the motorbike this morning, saving myself for tomorrow and the climb at Loch Striven!

Top Bottom